Prof. Jinkai Li is a Professor of Zhengzhou University, a Distinguished Professor in Henan Province, a National Excellent Scientist. He is the associate editor of SSCI Journal of Structural Change and Economic Dynamics(SCED), the editorial board member of Ecological Economy, the Journal of Management, Journal of Innovation Science and Technology, and the guest editor of SCI journals such as Environment, Development and Sustainability (EDVS) and so on.
He has long been engaged in research on energy, environment, economy and sustainable development, carbon market and carbon asset management, national energy transformation, etc. He has published almost 100 articles in important journals .As the proncipal investigator,He has been the Chief Expert of over 9 national programs (including 3 National Major Programs and 2 general programs of natural science foundation) and more than a dozen provincial projects supported by Energy Bureau, Ministry of Education and provincial key programs. His research achievements have been instructed by provincial leaders for five times and adopted by the National Development and Reform Commission and the Ministry of Industry and Information Technology for many times . In addition, he has won 9 provincial and ministerial scientific research achievement awards, including the first prize of Henan Natural Science Academic Award, the first prize of excellent achievements in social science, and the second prize of scientific and technological progress.
He has been honored as the National Excellent Scientific and Technological Worker, the Leading Social Science Expert of National "Ten Thousand Talent Program", the Candidate of Millions of National Talent Projects，the National Cultural Master and "Four Batches" Talent, the National Young Expert with Outstanding Contribution, the Special Allowance Expert of State Council and the Education Ministry's New Century Excellent Talent.
Before entering Zhengzhou University,He has ever worked at Henan University of Ecnonmics and Law and served as the dean of Research Institute and the director of Institute of Industry and Sustainable Development
APPOINTMENTS and RESEARCH EXPERIENCE
1. Mar.2018 - Present Zhengzhou University
Dean, School of Management
Director, Center for Energy, Environment, Economy Research
2. Sep.2022 - Present Zhengzhou University
Dean, Henan Carbon Neutralization Research Institute, Key Research Base of Henan Province
3. Dec.2016 - Present Peking Univesity
Vice Director,Center for Energy Economics and Sustainablity,Peking University
4. Sep.2020 - Present Research Center for Coordinated Development of Resources, Environment and Economy in the Yellow River Basin
Director, Research Center for Coordinated Development of Resources, Environment and Economy in the Yellow River Basin; Zhengzhou Key Research Base of Philosophy and Social Sciences
5. Oct.2022 - Present Zhengzhou Key Laboratory of Resource and Environment Big Data and Intelligent Decision Making
Director, Zhengzhou Key Laboratory of Resource and Environment Big Data and Intelligent Decision Making; Zhengzhou Key Laboratory
6. July.2019 - Present China University of Geosciences (Wuhan)
Committee Member, the Expert Advisory Committee of the Humanities and Social Sciences Discipline Construction of China University of Geosciences (Wuhan)
7. Nov.2011 - Oct.2013 Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory, U.S.
Visiting Scholar/Postdoctor at Energy and Environmental Technology Division
8. Apr. 2009 - Jan.2015 Peking University
Postdoctor at Guanghua School of Management
EDUCATION & ACADEMIC QUALIFICATIONS
1. Sept. 2004 - Jun. 2008 Xi’an Jiaotong University
Ph.D.in Applied Economics
2. Sept. 1999 - Jun. 2002 Zhengzhou University
M.S. in Management of National Economy
3. Sept. 1991- Jun. 1995 Henan University of Economics and Law
B.A. in International Trade
RESEARCH AND TEACHING FOCUS
Energy, Environment, Economy and Sustainable Development
Carbon Market and Carbon Asset Management
National Energy Eransformation
SELECTED PROFESSIONAL ACTIVITIES
Ø Associate editor of Journal of Structural Change and Economic Dynamics(SSCI)
Ø Member of the editoral board of Ecological Economy
Ø Member of the editorial board of Journal of Management（CSSCI）
Ø Member of the editorial board of Innovation Science and Technology
Ø The guest editor of Environment, Development and Sustainability (EDVS)
Ø Vice chairman of the committee on Green Supply Chain from The China National Resources Recycling Association (CRRA)
Ø Member of the International Energy and Economic Society (IAEE)
Ø Deputy Director of the Expert Committee on Smart Energy and Industrial Zero Carbon Development of China Energy Research Association
Ø Vice Chairman of Energy Management Branch of China Management Engineering Society
Ø Deputy Secretary General of China Institute of Labor Economics
Ø Deputy Secretary-General of the China Natural Resources Society
Ø Council Member of China Society of Natural Resources
Ø Executive Director of Energy Resources System Engineering Branch of China Society of Systems Engineering
Ø Executive Director of Energy Economics and Management Research Branch of Chinese Society of Optimization, Overall Planning and Economical Mathematics
Ø Executive Director of the Panel on Low Carbon Development of Chinese Society of Optimization, Overall Planning and Economical Mathematics
Ø Vice President of Henan Energy Efficiency Technology Association
Ø Deputy Director of Expert Steering Committee of Henan Green Manufacturing Alliance
HONORS & AWARDS (Seclected)
1. 2017, Leading Talent of National "Ten Thousand People Program"
2. 2017, National Cultural Masters and "Four Batches" Talents
3. 2014, National-level candidate for the Hundred Thousand Talents Project
4. 2014, Young and middle-aged experts with outstanding contributions to the country
5. 2014, Special Allowance Expert of State Council
6. 2013, Distinguished Professor of Henan Province
7. 2012, Education Ministry's New Century Excellent Talent
8. 2020, The First Batch of National First-class Undergraduate Course Leaders
9. 2019, Person in Charge of National First-class Undergraduate Major
10. 2014, National outstanding scientific and technological workers
11. 2015, Chairman of China Young Scientists Forum
1. 2020, Second Prize of China Industry-University-Research Cooperation Innovation Achievement Award (20206062-R2/10)
2. 2011, First Prize of Decision-making Research Achievements in Henan Province (2011-R01/05)
3. 2018, First Prize of Outstanding Achievements in Philosophy and Social Sciences of Henan Province (2017-008-R01/02)
4. 2017, Second Prize of Outstanding Achievements in Philosophy and Social Sciences of Henan Province (2016-120-R01/01)
5. 2015, Second Prize of Outstanding Achievements in Philosophy and Social Sciences of Henan Province (2014-125- R01/01)
6. 2010, The third prize for outstanding achievements in philosophy and social sciences in Henan Province (2009-131--R01/01)
7. 2015, Second prize of Henan Province Science and Technology Progress Award (2015-J-132-R02/10)
8. 2016, Second prize of Henan Province Science and Technology Progress Award (2016-J-140-R01/10)
9. 2020, The third prize of Henan Province Science and Technology Progress Award (2020-J-251-R01/07)
SELECTED GRANTS / Principal Investigator(since 2005)
1. 2021-2025, Research on Innovation Mechanism and Risk Prevention and Control of China's New Energy Industry under the Background of Low-carbon Development (Major Program; Grant: No.21&ZD108), sponsored by National Social Science Fund of China, CNY 800,000.
2. 2020-2023, China's Electricity Market Reform and System Design Based on Energy Revolution (Grant: NO.20BJL034), sponsored by National Social Science Fund of China, CNY 200,000.
3. 2018-2020, To Build Inland Opening Highland and Promote Export-oriented Economic Development Practice Research in Henan province (Major Program; Grant: No.2018MSJ016), sponsored by National Marxist Theory Research and Construction Project, CNY 400,000.
4. 2018-2022. Research on Energy Revolution and Green Low-carbon Transition (Grant: No.******), sponsored by Cultural Master of Publicity Department of the Communist Party of China and "Four Batches" Talent Project, CNY 500,000.
5. 2021-2023. Reform and practice of new liberal arts education mode based on government-industry-university-research cooperation (Grant: No.2021JGLX007), sponsored by Education Department of Henan Province, CNY 30,000.
6. 2015-2018, Principal Investigator, Jevons Paradox, Energy Efficiency Policy and Decomposition of Double Gorals in Energy Control (Grant No.71473070), sponsored by NSFC (Natural Science Foundation of China), CNY 1000,000.
7. 2013-2015, Principal Investigator, Regional Energy Efficiency in China: Space characteristics, the spillover effect and promotion mechanism (Grant No. NCET-2012-0691), sponsored by the Program for New Century Excellent Talents in University of Ministry of Education of China, CNY 200,000.
8. 2012-2013, Principal Investigator, The Development Trend and Strategy of Distributed Energy Resource in China (Grant No.2012GXS1D003), sponsored by National Major Public Bidding Project in Soft Science from MOST (Ministry of Science and Technology), CNY 600,000.
9. 2012-2015, Principal Investigator, the Dynamic Growth based on Alternative Energy and Breakthrough of the Boundary of Exhaustible Energy: the theoretical model and the policy design. sponsored by National Natural Science Foundation of China, CNY 450,000.
10. 2012-2013, Principal Investigator, Study on the Central Economic Zone’s Support System of Resources and Environment. sponsored by the Humanity and Social Science Foundation from Henan Educational Committee, CNY 50,000.
11. 2010-2011, Principal Investigator, Climate Change, National Security and China's Energy Policy System. (Grant No.11240042005), sponsored by Soft Science Foundation from Henan Province, CNY 20,000.
12. 2010-2011, Principal Investigator, System of Emission Reduction Policies in China: Based on Muti-objectives Including Economy, Energy and Climate (Grant No.201003029), sponsored by Special Grade of the Financial Program from China Postdoctoral Science Foundation, CNY 100,000.
13. March 2010 - Dec. 2010, Principal Investigator, Developing Low-carbon Economy to Create Green Production Systems (Grant No.2010-HD-003), sponsored by Key Research Program from Government of Haidian District, Beijing, CNY 100,000.
14. 2009-2011, Principal Investigator, Study on Alternative Mechanism of New Energy and Effective Breakthrough of Exhaustible Energy (Grant No.20090460173), sponsored by General Grade of the Financial Program from China Postdoctoral Science Foundation, CNY 30,000.
15. 2009-2012, Principal Investigator, Endogenous Growth Model Base on the Constraints of Energy and Environment (Grant No.09YJC790011), sponsored by the Humanity and Social Science Foundation for Young Scholars from the Ministry of Education of China, CNY 50,000.
16. 2009-2012, Project coordinator: Urban Resource, Economy and Environment: Accounting, Simulation and Control (Grant No. 70903005), sponsored by the National Natural Science Foundation of China for Young Scholars, CNY 190,000.
17. 2008-2009, Principal Investigator, Study on China’s New Energy Strategy (Grant No.092400440054), sponsored by Soft Science Foundation from Henan Province, CNY 10,000.
18. 2007-2009, Principal Investigator, Empirical Study on China's Economic Growth Based on Energy Constraints (Grant No.2007GXQ4D170), sponsored by the National Soft Science Research Program, CNY 100,000.
19. 2007-2008, Principal Investigator, Energy Consumption and Statistics System in Chinese Rural Region (Grant No.20070136), sponsored by Bid Project of Government Policy from Henan Province, CNY 5,000.
20. 2006-2007, Principal Investigator, Study on China's energy supply system (Grant No.2006-ZD-002), sponsored by Key Research Program of the Humanity and Social Science Foundation from Henan Educational Committee, CNY 10,000.
21. 2006-2008, Project coordinator, the Implementation Mechanism and Policy of Rising Strategy in Central Region of China (Grant No. 06BJL067), sponsored by National Social Science Foundation, CNY 80,000.
22. 2005-2006, Principal Investigator, Study on China's energy Constraint and Transformation of the Economic Growth Model (Grant No. SKL051257), sponsored by Key Research Program from the Social Science Union of Henan Province, CNY 5,000.
SELECTED PUBLICATIONS (since 2008)
1. Jinkai Li, et al. Regional Energy Efficiency in China. Beijing: Economic Press China, 2017.
2. Jinkai Li. The New Normal of Energy Development: Distributed Energy Resource. Beijing: Economic Press China, 2016.
3. Chengxun Yang, Jiantao Zhang, Jinkai Li, et al. Theory of high-end ecological agriculture. Beijing: Social Sciences Academic Press, 2015.
4. Jinkai Li. The Development Trend and Strategy of Distributed Energy Resource. Beijing: Social Science Academic Press, 2014.
5. Jinkai Li, Green Production System in China. Zhengzhou: Henan Renmin Press, 2014.
6. Jinkai Li. Energy constraints and China's economic growth: theoretical and empirical Study, Beijing: China Logistics Publishing House, 2009.
7. Jinkai Li. Tourist Economics. Beijing: Higher Education Press, 2021.
8. Jinkai Li. Fundamentals of Management (2nd Edition). Xian: Northwestern University Press, 2009.
9. Jinkai Li. Management Theory. Chengdu: Southwest Jiaotong University Press, 2008.
10. Jinkai Li. An Introduction to International Trade. Beijing: Science Press "eleventh Five-Year Plan" textbook, 2006.
Articles in Journals(Selcted)
Kehan He, Zhifu Mi*, Jin Zhang, Jinkai Li*, and D’Maris Coffman. (2023). Environmental Science & Technology. 2023. 57 (11), 4406-4414 DOI: 10.1021/acs.est.2c08052 (SCI, JCR Q1/top,Cover Article,顶刊/封面文章)
Guohao Li, Miaomiao Niu, Jin Xiao*, Jiaqian Wu, Jinkai Li*. The rebound effect of decarbonization in China’s power sector under the carbon trading scheme. Energy Policy, 2023. 177. 113543. (SCI, JCR Q1)
Elvis Kwame Ofori, Jinkai Li*, Bright Akwasi Gyamfi, Evans Opoku-Mensah, Jin Zhang. Green industrial transition: Leveraging environmental innovation and environmental tax to achieve carbon neutrality. Expanding on STRIPAT model. Journal of Environmental Management, Volume 343, 2023, 118121. (SCI, JCR Q1)
Niu, T., Li, J., Wei, W., & Yue, H. (2022). A hybrid deep learning framework integrating feature selection and transfer learning for multi-step global horizontal irradiation forecasting. Applied Energy, 326, Applied energy, 2022, Vol.326.（SCI，Q1）
Lu, S.B., Bai, X., Zhang, J.*, Li, J.K., Li, W., & Lin, J. (2022). Impact of virtual water export on water resource security associated with the energy and food bases in Northeast China. Technological Forecasting & Social Change,2022, 180, 121635.（SSCI,Q1）
Yang Pu, Mi Zhifu*, Coffman D'Maris, Cao Yun-Fe, Yao Yun-Fei, Li Jinkai*. The impact of climate risk valuation on the regional mitigation strategies. Journal of Cleaner Production, 2021. 313. (SCI, JCR Q1/top, 通讯作者)
Jinkai Li, Gang Lu,Tong Niu*, Jin Zhang*. Developing an online air quality warning system based on streaming data for dynamic environmental management. Journal of Cleaner Production, 2020. 273. (SCI, JCR Q1/top, 第一作者)
Abdul Raufa, Xiaoxing Liu,Waqas Aminc, Obaid Ur Rehm, Jinkai Li*, Fayyaz Ahmad, Festus Victor Bekun. Does sustainable growth, energy consumption and environment challenges matter for Belt and Road Initiative feat? A novel empirical investigation. Journal of Cleaner Production. 2020, 262. (SCI, 中科院一区/top, 通讯作者)
Zhenling Chen, Jinkai Li*, Weigang Zhao, XiaoChen Yuan, Guo-liang Yang.. Undesirable and desirable energy congestion measurements for regional coal-fired power generation industry in China. Energy Policy, 2019, 125: 122-134. (SSCI/SCI, top)
Rauf Abdul, Zhang Jin, Li Jinkai*, Amin Waqas. Structural changes, energy consumption and carbon emissions in China: Empirical evidence from ARDL bound testing model. Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, 2018. 47: 194-206. (SSCI, JCR Q1/他引121次）
Lu Shibao, Li Jinkai*, Xiao Bai, Guo Min. Analysis of standard accounting method of economic compensation for ecological pollution in watershed. Science of the Total Environment, 2020. 737:138157. (SCI, JCR Q1/top, 通讯作者)
Dan Yan, Litao Liu*, Jinkai Li, Jiaqian Wu, Wei Qin, Saskia E. Werners. Are the planning targets of liquid biofuel development achievable in China under climate change? Agricultural Systems, 2021. 186. 102963.(SCI, JCR Q1)
Zheng Pen, Li Jinkai, Wang Jiejie, Cheng Hui, Wang Qianwen. The coupling coordination of relationships between tourism destination image and product country image. International Journal of Tourism Research, 2021. 23(5): p. 858-870. (SSCI, JCR Q2,旅游类顶刊)
Bo Shen, Girish Ghatikar, Zeng Lei, Jinkai Li*, Greg Wikler, Phil Martin. The role of regulatory reforms, market changes, and technology development to make demand response a viable resource in meeting energy challenges. Applied Energy, 2014, 130: 814–823. (SCI, JCR Q1)
Xi Ji, Zhanming Chen, Jinkai Li*. Embodied energy consumption and carbon emissions evaluation for urban industrial structure optimization. Frontiers of Earth Science. 2014, 8(1): 32-43. (SCI,)
Shen Bo, Wang Jian, Li Michelle, Li Jinkai, Price Lynn, Zeng Lei. China's approaches to financing sustainable development: policies, practices, and issues. WIREs Energy Environment. 2013, 2: 178–198. (SCI)
Li Jinkai, Shen Bo, Han Yafeng, Zhang Menghao. The Comparative Analysis of China's Regional Energy fficiency: Based on the DEA-Malmquist and Clustering Method. Journal of Beijing Institute of Technology (Social Sciences Edition), (in Chinese), 2012, (6): 1-6.
Li Jinkai, Liu Shoulin, Wei Wei*. Evolution analysis of Yellow River research based on scientific knowledge map.Journal of Northwest University(Natural Science Edition), (in Chinese), 2021,51(05):849-863.
WEI Wei, Ll Jinkai*, GUO Chonghui. Evolution of urban mineral resources research based on knowledge maps. Resources Science, (in Chinese), 2021,43(03):489-500.
Li Jinkai, Ma Jingjing, Wei Wei*. Study on Regional Differences of Energy Carbon Emission Efficiency in Eight Economic Areas of China. The Journal of Quantitative & Technical Economics, (in Chinese), 2020,37(06):109-129.
CHEN Zhenling，ZHAO Weigang，LI Jinkai*. Research on energy congestion effects in China's manufacturing sector: An analysis based on RAM-DEA. Systems Engineering-Theory & Practice, (in Chinese), 2019, 39(07): 1831-1844.
Jinkai Li. The Energy Policy System Based on National Security, Journal of Public Finance Research, (in Chinese), 2011, (3): 2-6.
Jinkai Li. The Characteristics and Optimization of China's energy structure. Journal of Construction of NPC, (in Chinese), 2011, (1): 32-35.
Jinkai Li. Natural resources and economic growth: the reflection on the Logic, cognition and demonstration of the mainstream economic growth theory. Journal of Economic Perspectives, (in Chinese), 2009, (8): 32-35.
Jinkai Li. The Demand Forecasts and Potential Crisis of China's Future Energy. Journal of Research of Financial an Economic Issue, (in Chinese), 2009, (2): 16-21.
Jinkai Li. Empirical analysis and influence of industrial structure on energy consumption：based on panel data models. Journal of Statistics and Information Forum, (in Chinese), 2008, (10): 30-35.
Jinkai Li. Modern logistics industry’s functions and mode of development: based on 3 E backgrounds. Academic Journal of Zhongzhou, (in Chinese), 2008, (5): 75-77.
Jinkai Li. Empirical analysis and testing on China's agricultural energy consumption and income. Journal of Economic Review, (in Chinese), 2008(8): 70-72.
29. Jinkai Li. China Energy Efficiency Star Evaluation Metrics and Rating Scheme. Berkeley: 2012.
30. Jinkai Li. 2020 Roadmap: Strategic Analysis of China’s Long-term Future Industrial Development Paths and Industrial Energy Efficiency Improvement Trends, Issues, and Gaps, Berkeley: 2012.
31. Jinkai Li. Electricity Distribution Indicator Design in Region and Enterprises in China. Berkeley: 2012.
32. Jinkai Li. Orderly Power Utilization：Indicator Design and Power Gap Distribution. Berkeley: 2012.
33. Jinkai Li. Research on transmission mechanism of coal and electricity price to CPI and policy suggestions. Beijing: 2009. (In Chinese)
34. Jinkai Li. "Electricity shortage" and the process of electricity marketization and China's electricity system reform. Beijing: 2009. (In Chinese)
35. Jinkai Li. Feasibility analysis of coal and electric power futures. Beijing: 2010. (In Chinese)
36. Jinkai Li. To develop a low-carbon economy and a green production system. Beijing: 2010. (In Chinese)
1. Gang Lu, Jinkai Li, et al. An energy system optimization method considering economic growth: China, ZL202010740728.3. 2020-7-29.
2. Jinkai Li, Gang Lu, et al. An Evaluation Method for Sustainable Economic Growth under Energy-Environment Constraints: China, 202010720445.2. 2020-7-24.
3. Kaiding Chen, Jinkai Li, et al. A biogas fermentation system: China, 20162 1083147.2. 2017.
4. Kaiding Chen, Jinkai Li, et al. A biogas purification and purification system: China, 201621082731.6. 2016.
5. Kaiding Chen, Jinkai Li, et al. A kind of aquaculture wastewater treatment system: China, 201621082970.1. 2016.
6. Kaiding Chen, Jinkai Li, et al. A culture waste disposal system: China, 201621082732.0. 2016.
7. Kaiding Chen, Jinkai Li, et al. A modular aquaculture wastewater treatment system: China, 201621082996.6. 2016.
CONFERENCES (partial, since 2014)
Conferences Planned and Held
1. 2022, The 8th Annual National Academic Conference on Low Carbon Development Management.
2. 2022, The 12th National Seminar on Construction of Energy Economics Discipline.
3. 2022, The 5th Annual Academic Conference on Energy Resource System Engineering.
4. 2022, The 5th Henan Province 3E Development Forum and Haze Management Strategy Seminar.
5. 2022, The 11th Annual Conference of Henan Social Sciences
6. 2021, The 4th Henan Province 3E Development Forum and Haze Management Strategy Seminar.
7. 2020, IAEE Summer School - canceled by COVID-19.
8. 2018, The 5th National Youth Academic Conference on Energy and Environmental Policy and Management.
9. 2018, The 3rd National Forum for Young Scientists in Resource Science (co-hosted with the Chinese Society of Natural Resources).
10. 2017, The 3rd Henan Province 3E Development Forum and Haze Management Strategy Seminar.
11. 2016, The 2nd Henan 3E Development Forum, Inviting Academician Jerry YAN from European Academy of Sciences and Arts, Professor Jerry YAN to give a lecture entitled "Future Cleaner Energy System".
12. 2016, The first Henan 3E (Energy - Economy - Environment) Development Forum.
13. 2015, China Young Scientist Forum, Executive Chairman / Forum Convener / Forum Theme Report.
14. Forum Theme: Ecological Civilization and Sustainable Development of Natural Resources.
15. Theme Speech: Ecological Civilization and Energy Resource Management-The Case of Coal.
16. 2014, the 2nd International Conference on Energy and Sustainable Development, inviting John Tuner, Director of Renewable Energy Laboratory, USA, to give a presentation.
17. 2014, Annual Conference on Chinese Economic Law.
18. 2019, the 6th Annual National Academic Conference on Low Carbon Development Management, July, 2019，Conference Host.
19. 2018, the 6th Asian Congress of the International Association for Energy Economics (IAEE) , 2-4 Nov,2018.
20. 2017，the 40th IAEE International Conference，18-21 June, 2017,Singapore. accepted by oral presentation. The Peak Shaving Interest Game, Coordination and Incentive in Power System with Grid Integration of Large-Scale Wind Power
21. 2017, the 40th IAEE International Conference, 18-21 June, 2017, Singapore. accepted by oral presentation, Energy Constrain, Environmental Pollution and China's Economic Growth: Based on Dynamic Stochastic General Equilibrium Model
22. 2016, Chair of Session at ICAE2016—the 8th International Conference on Applied Energy (ICAE2016), Beijing, oral presentation,.Energy Security, Food Security and the Development of Biomass Energy--A Theoretical Model and Its Paths Choice, presented
23. 2017, oral presentation in the 40th IAEE International Conference，18-21 June, 2017,Singapore. The Peak Shaving Interest Game, Coordination and Incentive in Power System with Grid Integration of Large-Scale Wind Power. .
24. 2017, oral presentation in the 40th IAEE International Conference, 18-21 June, 2017, Singapore. Energy Constrain, Environmental Pollution and China's Economic Growth: Based on Dynamic Stochastic General Equilibrium Model.
25. 2016, presented at the 8th International Conference on Applied Energy (ICAE2016), Beijing, Oct 8-11, 2016, recommended in the special issue of Applied Energy. Energy Security, Food Security and the Development of Biomass Energy--A Theoretical Model and Its Paths Choice.
26. 2016, the 14th Ministerial Conference of the United Nations Conference on Trade and Development, 16-25 July, 2016，Kenya.
27. 2015, China Young Scientists Forum, Sponsored by China Association for Science and Technology，5-7 Dec, 2015, Nanjing(Nanjing University). As the Executive Chairman, Forum Convener, and Forum Keynote Reporter: Ecological Civilization and Energy Resource Management - The Case of Coal.
28. 2014, Annual Meeting of International Energy Economics for Asia and the Pacific, Chinese Academy of Sciences, Beijing. The host for the two parallel sessions（Energy Efficiency）.
29. 2012, International Conference Topic-Solving Power Shortages with Demand Response Tools, 21 June, 2012, held by British Foreign Office (Prosperity Fund) National Development and Reform Commission, Beijing: Sharing of international experience and feasibility study of implementing demand response in China.
30. Keynote Presentation: The Role of Demand Response in Meeting Electricity Demand — International Policy and Practice
31. 2011-2016, the 2nd-6th Annual Energy Economics and Management Conference and the 3rd-9th China Energy Resources Development and Utilization Strategy Symposium, organized by the Department of Management Science of the National Natural Science Foundation of China and the Energy Economics and Management Branch of the China Double Law Research Association: Member of the organizing committee, session presenter, and keynote reporter.
32. 2013-2016，the 1st-4th Annual National Low Carbon Development Management Conference, Member of the Organizing Committee, Session Moderator, Keynote Presentation.
33. 2013-2016, Annual Meeting of the China Society of Natural Resources, 28-31 Oct, 2013-2016, elected as director and member of the Young Experts Committee.
34. 2015-2016, the 18th-19th Annual Academic Conference of Systems Engineering Society of China, elected as the executive director of the Energy Resources Systems Engineering Branch.
35. 2016, the International Conference on Energy and Environmental Sciences,15-17 Apr, 2016, International Conference (Korea), invited as keynote speaker.
36. 2016, the 4th International Conference on Biopharmacology, 27-29 May 2016, International Conference (Zhuhai), Invited as Technical Committee Chair, and Keynote Presentation.
37. 2016, CUE International Conference, 13-15 June, 2016, CUE International Conference (Jinan, Shandong), Reporters.
38. 2016, the 19th Annual Academic Conference of the Chinese Society of Systems Engineering, 28-31 Oct, 2016.
39. 2016, International Symposium on Total Coal Consumption Control and Energy Transition in China, 1-2 Nov, 2016.
40. 2016, the 6th Annual China Trade in Services Conference, 15 Dec, 2016, elected as Vice Chairman of the Expert Committee
41. 2013, International Symposium on Energy Strategies, August 2013, Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory, USA: Keynote Speaker.
42. 2014, the 24th Workshop on "Economic System Reform and Regional Economic Development", April 2014, Zhengzhou, China. Papers Selected: Spatial and Temporal Evolution of Regional Energy Efficiency in China: Based on ESDA Technology and Spatial Structure Theory.
OTHER AWARDS & PRIZE (since 2006)
1. 2022, Second Prize of Zhengzhou University Teaching Achievement Award (Postgraduate Education) in 2021
2. 2022, Second Prize of Henan Higher Education Teaching Achievement Award in 2021
3. 2022, 2021 Henan Province Continuing Education Excellent Online Open Courses leader
4. 2021，Off-campus practice education base for college students leader
5. 2021, Zhengzhou University general education core courses leader
6. 2020, Henan Province first-class undergraduate course leader
7. 2020, Henan Province Research and Practice Education Quality Course Leader
8. 2018, National leading talents/The first batch of high-level talents in Zhengzhou
9. 2017, The 2nd Outstanding Technical Talents in Henan Province
10. 2016, Second-level Professor
11. 2014, Distinguished Professor in Henan Province
12. 2014, 100 Outstanding Young Social Science Theoretical Talent Candidates in Henan Province
13. 2014, Outstanding Scholar of Philosophy and Social Sciences in Henan Province Colleges and Universities
14. 2012, Academic and Technical Leader from Henan Province
15. 2013, Henan Youth May Fourth Medal
16. 2013, The Science and Technology Prize for Henan Youth
17. 2013, The Excellent Young Scientist of Henan Province
18. 2012, The Excellent Young Expert in Social Science of Henan Province
19. 2013, Person of the Year in Philosophy and Social Sciences in Henan Province Colleges and Universities
20. 2008, Young backbone teachers of colleges and universities in Henan Province
21. 2010, Candidates for the Innovative Talents Support Program for Higher Education Institutions in Henan Province
22. 2010, Academic Technology Leader of Henan Provincial Department of Education
23. 2017, National Excellent Theoretical Achievement First Prize
24. 2016, First Prize of Science and Technology Achievement Award of Henan Provincial Department of Education (01375-R01/14)
25. 2008, Second Prize of Science and Technology Progress Award of Henan Provincial Department of Education (01132-R01/3)
26. 2008, Special Award for outstanding achievements in key investigations of Henan Provincial Federation of Social Sciences (SKL-2007-2271-R01/9)
27. 2006, Third Prize for Outstanding Achievements in Humanities and Social Sciences of Henan Provincial Department of Education
28. 2006, Special Award for outstanding achievements in key investigations of Henan Provincial Federation of Social Sciences (SKL-2005-1264-R01/8)